Blank page Muse Stamps: Fantastic Plastic in Pink!!!

 Hi Stamping & Crafting Fans

Hope everyone has been enjoying the crafting inspiration from the DT here at the Blog!

I've been making time for crafting lately and it has been great - even doing a few classes and an ATC swap which has inspired my post for today!


I love using acetate to make things and recently I participated in an Aussie swap Pink/Plastic themed ATC swap so I decided to make a few more using BPM stamps and accessories available in store!

To start I cut some thick acetate to ATC size and used shades of pink and gold alcohol ink - alcohol ink I've had for years and never used! I love the effects of the different colours moving and blending with each other!


Stamps used:
Correspondence Set by Katy Leitch - Script stamp


***Remember to us the code BPMSharon at the store for 15% off ***
So many fab stamps to choose from!
Note: you can use the code at either the IBFS Store OR the BPM Store - why not do an order from each and increase your stash!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...