Blank Page Muse/I Brake for Stamps: Wish it Dream it Do it!!!

 Hi Everyone

Sharing my latest DT creation for BPM/IBFS:


I have another mixed media creation to share today in one of my journals.

I've used washi tape to make a background - I've used this technique before on my journal pages - washi and gesso vertically on the page in strips - this time I've used the washi horizontally after watching my local lady (where I go for classes!) create a journal page using washi.


Stamps and stencils used:
Cat Bowl Half Circle Stencil designed by Donna Gray
Cross Stitch X Stencil designed by Stephanie Eaton


***Remember to us the code BPMSharon at the store for 15% off ***
So many fab stamps to choose from!
Note: you can use the code at either the IBFS Store OR the BPM Store - why not do an order from each and increase your stash!

And visit our social media sites for more stamping fun!
I Brake For Stamps -https://ibrakeforstamps.com/ 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...