Hope Faith Courage & Strength

November 10th 2012



My entry for the current challenge at the Rick St Dennis Challenge Blog which has a theme of "Remember" and Rick had some great freebie images for use with this theme!! I've used the "We Care" Image and turned her into a "Pink Ribbon / Breast Cancer" ATC accordian booklet!! I've used great new patterned papers fropm the new release "Vanity Fair" Paper Pack from Gecko Galz - perfect "pink" papers for this creation!! I chose the Pink Ribbon theme as a couple of women I know have had to undergo Breast Cancer treatment this year so it's my way of "remembering" them & what they have had to go through.






I'm also linking up to Pink Saturday this week with my little accordian ATC booklet!

11 comments:

Monique's art said...

This is wonderful. Love the sentiments you used. Awesome atc book. Thanks for sharing at sparkle and glitter

Sharon Sahl said...

The sentiments you used are very appropriate for your lovely breast cancer ribbon book! Thank you for joining us in the Sparkle and Glitter challenge!

LV said...

You have a talent and great ideas that you are using very well.

Ineke Original said...

SUPER! Well done! How I love this! I'm a surviver of breastcancer for almost 15 years!

Terry said...

Fabulous ATC booklet and not to mention for such a worthy cause! Love that image! Happy Weekend!

Netty said...

Loving your wonderful book Sharon, xx

Anonymous said...

Such an awesome booklet! Amazing coloring of the image!

2amscrapper said...

very creative!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous creation.

Miranda said...

wonderful card, love all the sentiments inside and love the font too
thanks for joining the sparkle and glitter challenge this week
hugs
Miranda
DT

Love crafts forever said...

How beautiful this is. Thanks for playing with us at Sparkles and Glitter.
Hugs Nataliya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...