"Leif" Blower!!

November 7th 2012
We have a new challenge at Dude Time Doodles this week - we want to see your masculine themed cards in "Fall Colours".


I've used "Leif Blower" on my acetate card & Autumn themed/coloured patterned & plain coloured card. LOL thi is me quite often - blowing leaves and clipping!!! You can find more inspiration from the rest of the DT at the blog!!


Hope you can join our challenge this week and remember the Dude Time Doodles Store still has their 50% off Xmas Sale so why not pop over & get some great images!!!!

I'm also entering "Leif" at the new Cards For Men Anything Goes Challenge!!

11 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is brilliant Sharon, I love the acetate and the die cut background.
Kevin xx

nwilliams6 said...

Sharon this is so great! I have never done an acetate card on my own (I did some in a class one time), but I totally love how they look. You so showcased Leif so well and I love the burlap/cheese cloth you used. Fantastic card. Hugz!

CraftyGirl said...

Sharon lovely project and I love the bit of cheese cloth you used.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
Dude Time Doodles November GDT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Awesome card Sharon, love the fantastic background and of course, your coloring is perfect!

Anne Temple said...

Love your acetate card and I bet it looks even better in person.

Terry said...

Nothing as good looking as a man with a rake in one hand and a blower in the other! Adorable card!

Dawn said...

I love a good acetate card & this is a Great acetate card!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fabulous creation, great dimensional look.

Netty said...

wow terrific acetate card Sharon, xx

Michelle B. said...

Your acetate card is FAB! Perfect fall colors too, well done! So glad you joined us for our Anything Goes Challenge at Cards for Men!

Donnas Den said...

Wonderful Card, Sharon. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...