Bellissima!

April 14th 2013


Today I am sharing 2 cards made for Gecko Galz using the brand new Digi Stamps from the April "Bellissima Stamp Set" - I will share 2 more cards using more of the images later in the month. I have gone for the black & kraft colour scheme which I always love to create with - looks so effective! I've added various embellishments including mesh, brads, charms, lace, braid etc.


Make sure you check out the Gecko Galz site for more inspiration from the rest of the DT with their April creations!

9 comments:

Debi said...

Sharon, these are so elegant and classy, love them! Debi x

Vicki Romaine said...

I really like the black and white combo. I especially like the first card with the embellishments you chose.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I always love to see what you create- love the elegant cards- lots of great details- love the charms and the images are awesome!

wwilloww said...

These are so sophisticated!!! I love your color choice!!!

Sandi McLean said...

These are fabulous! Perfect for the detailed digi stamps...you have inspired me to go and check out this set :)

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful, Sharon! Love the mesh especially with your charms... great texture.

Anonymous said...

Sharon
When I first saw those creations I was
WOW
I love the colour scheme and your use of embellishments and the compositions on each one displays the Gecko Galz images so fabulously well.
Wishes
Lynne

Michele said...

these are fabulous! love the simplicity with color. very classy. xo

PetraB said...

These are so very stylish and elegant, and the colour combination is just fabulous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...