April Calendar Pages

April 30th 2013


Just snuck in again with getting my pages done for this month for The Kathryn Wheel Challenge!!
For my pages this month I used a credit card to drag the paint down the pages. I used some new images from Angie Delarie to make the "days" of the month and some of her exisiting pre-coloured "Mystery" images - LOL they are trying to unjumble the days of the month which I wrote out randomly! Make sure you check out Angie's Blog for her new release designs this month!! I am so happy I am keeping up relatively well for this calendar challenge!!


5 comments:

Krisha said...

Hi Sharon,
Your calender pages are sooo cute. I love that you jumbled up the dates!

Angie Delarie said...

I so love the double page spread with the calender tags! You have rocked it again!

Terry said...

Perfect colors for the April calendar pages! Love the layout!

nwilliams6 said...

What fab ideas - this is so fun! So creative to do the credit card drag and the mix up of days - wow! Love it! Hugz!

Jenn Borjeson said...

LOVE these journal pages, they are just so FUN!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...