Things with Wings

April 24th 2013


This week at Wicked Wednesday our theme is "Things with Wings" and A Day for Daisies is sponsoring this challenge. We can't wait to see what you create!


I decided to make my ATC into a card for the current ADFD Challenge which required the use of "Newsprint" - perfect for some Bo Bunny Paper I had stashed in the cupboard and hadn't used for ages. I used the latest sketch from the Sketch N Stash Challenge Blog - you also need to use something from your "stash" on your creation so the newsprint paper was one thing I had forgotten about and also the little butterfly charms haven't been touched for quite some time!!!

8 comments:

Terry said...

Sitting pretty little princess! Love the card design for the ATC and all the design elements! The butterflies are a nice touch! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

The use of layers is fabulous Sharon and also that touch of cheesecloth.
Wishes
Lynne

Ellis said...

Gorgeous card you made, looks great with the background and the colors! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Alexa said...

Wow - so many elements I keep seeing new things every time I look! It all looks great together and I really love those little metal charms. x

Linda said...

Ahh so sweet. I love the image! So sweet.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic, such a great card.

Sue said...

This is so beautiful. I love the sweet image, fabulous colouring and such gorgeous detailing too.
Thank you for taking part in the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge.
Sue xx

Denice said...

You found the cutest ADFD image, what a sweet, sweet ATC!
It always makes me happy when I can use ATC's on a card...or at least find a way to repurpose them!
:Dxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...