A House without a Cat is not a Home....

June 11th 2014


This week's challenge at The Sailing Pineapple Challenge Blog is "Home Sweet Home". If you pop over to the blog there is a perfect freebie image for you to use which I have used on my card "Ashbury Street" and better still why not visit the store and grab one of the new images just added like "Oscar" the Cat which I have also used on my card!


I have 2 cats and although at times they drive me crazy knocking on the door all night to either go out or come in I wouldn't be without them - mind you I have 3 dogs too and wouldn't be without them either - a menagerie at my house  - so I think the sentiment I added is very true!!!

 
We had some great entries last week so let's see your interpretations of "Home Sweet Home" - we look forward to some creative ideas for this week's theme!

2 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fantastic card, love every detail.

Ellis said...

Fun card and fabulous background! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...