Altered Beach Board!

June 2nd 2014
 
 
Pop over to the Unruly Paperarts Blog to check out this months Readers Art Quest inspiration prompts "By the Sea" - there are some amazing inspiration creations by the columnists on the post.


Here is my altered clipboard inspired by the June prompts. Gorgeous & cute images are from Vera Lane Studio - I am in love with these designs!! There are some great quirky sets to create with so why not check them out!



Patterned papers are from Artfanaticus and were just perfect for my beachy folder!

 
 
We would love to see you link up your creations inspired by the June prompts!
 


4 comments:

Wendy said...

Sharon is this adorable. I ran across the vera lane digitals stamps on Etsty and I love them also. You did a great job coloring and arranging the elements to make this project spectacular!

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute! That bathing suit! Love the red and yellow - and the whole design is beautiful. Looking forward to the SOC too, thank you! xo

Michele said...

lovely and delightful! xo

Linda said...

I want a suit just like that. LOL But then I would need a bath tent too. Oh and a beach and sun shine. You just can't stop me when I get started. LOL
I always love your work. It is so much fun. I am so glad you share.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...