Cat Amongst the Pigeons......

June 9th 2014
Playing around in my journal again today - I now have very colourful & inky fingers!


Gorgeous cat & bird images are from Vera Lane Studio at Etsy - make sure you check out Janet's range of images - and she has a special on at the moment too and she is always adding new sets - LOL I can never resist them! Images were coloured with Copic Markers and Fussy Cut them adhered to the page.

 

For those doing the Journal 52 weekly prompts this is my Week 15 "Party Animals" page - my version of party animals anyway!!! Background is Dylusions Sprays plus a couple of stencils I have along with some rubber stamps from Dylusions - leaves and wavy border at the bottom of the page.
 

I had so much fun doing this page - I'm keen to get creating another page!

I'm going to enter my page in a couple of challenges:
Emergency Crafters - Not a Card! (journal page)
Stamping Sensations - Animal Antics! (cat & birds)
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything with Wings! (my birds)
Corrosive Challenge Blog - Crop it or Cut it! (fussy cut my images)
City Crafter Challenge Blog - It's for the Birds (my birds)

9 comments:

Linda said...

Gorgeous page! I love the images and will go check them out.
Good luck on the challenges.
Have a wonderful week.

brenda said...

A great journal page Sharon and super colours.

Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Ros Crawford said...

Wow!! Terrific creations!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Oh, I love this page.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work!! I love the bird :-) Thanks for playing this week at CCCB :-)

Laurian said...

This is adorable - what a very creative page!

Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian
Owner Dragonfly Dreams

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is cute, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Lynne K said...

Brilliant page, Sharon, I love it, especially the gorgeous colours! Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...