Guesting at "MHK Designs" for April....

April 1st 2017


This month I am guesting at the MHK Designs Blog and I have created a few inspirational projects for the April challenge! Below is the "inspiration" photo for you to create for the challenge! Don't have any MHK Designs digis or patterned papers? Pop over to the Etsy Store and nab something!


Today I am sharing some altered collage index cards and later in the month I have a journal page to share as more inspiration for the challenge!!

 
I have a set of altered index cards using digis from the "Butterfly Wisdom Digi Stamp Set" along with papers from the "Worn & Weathered Pink Set" - gorgeous soft tones and perfect for my inspiration creations!



I used lots of layers of the pattern papers along with the butterflies and quotes plus a few little added embellishments! I love to create with pinks LOL!!




We all look forward to seeing your entries for this new month's challenge!!

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

Sharon, I am so sorry it's taken me this long to come and visit! Your cards are absolutely GORGEOUS! The layering and textures and amazing--I adore the colors you went with, too! Thank you SO MUCH for being our guest at MHKDesigns! You are wonderful! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...