Hmm I Choose You.....

April 24th 2017
A mini pocket letter made for a "Love" themed swap for an Aussie swap group I belong to. Papers and images are a mixture of Gecko Galz and a Valentine's collage sheet by Heather Hudson.


It's always fun to make a mini pocket letter - a bit quicker to make 3 ATC inserts than the full sheet of nine!! I used black card for the ATC bases and then cut patterned tags from the sheet by Heather to fit slightly smaller than the base and used my sewing machine to attach them. I added Heart/Love Bingo cards by Gecko Galz and the stunning Woman also by Gecko Galz (from the Tattooed Women Collage Set). A bit of muslin, paper clip, charm and string to finish it all off! I love the colour tones and how it all turned out. Of course the back pockets were filled with a tea bag and extra goodies for the recipient!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...