MHK Designs...more Monthly Challenge Inspiration....

April 20th 2017
Sharing another creation I made as Guest Designer for the current monthly inspiration challenge at the MHK Blog! I've used digis from the "Butterfly Wisdom" Set and a strip of digi patterned paper from the "Worn & Weathered Pink" paper set all available at Mynn's Etsy Store!


As you can see I've worked in my black paged journal, used texture paste/stencil and pink ink spray on the background along with a strip of patterned paper, some little heart & swirl stickers from a 3d pack I have and scrap of muslin cloth. Butterfly digis and the wording from the digi set were printed onto a piece of paper I had also printed from the Worn & Weathered paper set so the background is patterned and soft.

I love how this turned out - nice and soft but still textured and also inspired by the inspiration photo for the month! Hope you can join in!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...