More "Aquatic" Inspiration

August 21st 2011


Have you seen our new challenge blog? Art With No Boundaries is a new fortnightly challenge blog where we can all share some inspiration with each other! This fortnight's theme is "The Ocean / Aquatic / Nautical" and we would love to see what you can create! Our challenge is open to all forms of crafting as long as you have made it yourself!


This is my new card using one of the new "Loreley" designs from Chris at CS Designs. As you can see I have paper pieced this image using papers from my Basic Grey 6 x 6 Pad "Out of Print" and added some fabric flowers and frill which I made myself.


Please come and join us and leave a link to your creation so we can visit and be sure to visit the other "entries" as well - we would love to see what you can come up with!

I've also entered this at the new Basic Grey Anything Goes Challenge! Ands also at the Desert Islands Crafts Challenge Blog as my creation uses the following from their current itinerary: Paper Piecing & Ruffles & Fabric & Stitching (my fabric flowers are stitched and also the fabric ruffle).

11 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Lovely work, as always Sharon!

Anonymous said...

A burst of wonderful colour in this underwater scene.
Beautiful!!!
Wishes
Lynne

Netty said...

Oh wow, love your card Sharon. x

Gerri Herbst said...

sharon, love this especially that flower and ruffle, I can smell the sea when I look at this one! lol. take care, gerri

Michele said...

this is a really lovely piece Sharon! makes me smile. xo

Marjie Kemper said...

Wow, Sharon, your colors are fantastic on this card!

Janna Werner said...

Your art is so special and cool, I think I would recognize it anywhere! Love it! Janna

Rene said...

This is such a great card! Love the flowers and the paper piecing! I like the different colour scheme!

Anonymous said...

Well how cool is this? I love the flowers and frill. I love the paper pieceing. Great job as always.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh Sharon - your work is always breath-taking. Thank you for linking this up to the Desert Islands Crafts challenge! :) xo

Jacqui P said...

Wow this is stunning and really unique!! I love it!! thankyou for joining us this time at basicgrey challenges, good luck!!
Hugs
Jacqui P xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...