Paper Artsy Inspired Journal Page....

July 24th 2014


Decided to have a "play" today and follow the tutorial by Kate Yetter at the Paper Artsy Site! I like the effect - it's a different page type to what I would normally do - those of you who know me know I don't cope well with "white space" so this was a bit difficult but the tutorial inspired me to have a go and try not to fill the whole page LOL!!!


Overall I'm fairly happy with the result - think this is one sort of style I could keep "playing" with for different results.

I do not know who's company the stamped dress form image is from as I got it so many years ago that I have no record so if anyone can "enlighten" me I would appreciate it!

I've linked my page up to the Paperartsy Challenge Page for this week.

6 comments:

craftytrog said...

This looks fabulous Sharon! I'm afraid I can't help you with identifying that image, but she's beautiful!
Alison xxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a fabulous page, great background and wonderful image. It's a stamp from Non Sequitur.

Darcy Marshall said...

Great page, love those drips. no idea about the stamp but it fits really well.

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is lovely!

Lucy x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love this! You've overcome your fear of white space beautifully! Chris:-)

Kate Yetter said...

Love the background and your lovely stamp choice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...