Petticoat Ephemera.....

June 7th 2015


Sharing my creations for Tsunami Rose today - made a few "gift" items all using Silhouette files and Tsunami Rose Petticoat Ephemera Printable Journal Kit - absolutely jam packed with so many papers and ephemera to use! I haven't even touched the surface making these little gift boxes - just as well I am making another creation this month!!

 
Above is one gift box - this design is one of my favourites - love cutting it and adding the patterned papers and ribbon, The round label at the front and the "made of love" tag are from the kit too!
 

I just love this wine bottle collar - a great way to gift a bottle of wine just to "jazz" it up a bit!! I love the pink & black together - always a great colour combo!


2 little gift boxes above with 2 different patterned papers. The great thing with digital printables is that you can resize to suit what you are creating!


Can't wait to create with this set again - I love the colours of the set and the beautiful rose patterns. Make sure to check out all the other items in store - Daisy is having a great "Summer" sale for the whole summer duration so stock up while you can get a bargain!!!!

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Sharon this is just super awesome......xx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...