Doing the Downward Dog......

January 28th 2016


LOL a fun page - a bit risqué of course but I like images like this to create with!

This image is from the January Colouring Club Pack available at the Karleigh Sue Store!


A couple of weeks ago I posted a journal page with a Karleigh Sue new release which I had used my sewing machine on and added lace and ribbon and other fancy stitching - well this is the back of that page! Normally I would have covered the stitching with book pages or collage images but this time I thought the back of the stitching was a nice effect and so all I did was adhere sheer serviettes all over the page for some colour but still allowed the stitching effect to show through! I added the fussy cut image (coloured with pastel pencils), "relax" wording and the "doing the downward dog" lettering! I know she is not doing the real downward dog pose but that is what this image made me think of when I saw it and I like to add a bit of humour LOL!!!!

 
You can find more inspiration with Karleigh Sue images at the Inspiration Blog!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...