Bearly Family Wedding....

May 9th 2016
New release day again at Sandra's Etsy Store - remember our Facebook Group to check out what the rest of the DT have done with their new images for promo plus as always Sandra will have snuck more newbies that even we haven't seen into the shop!!!


Today I am sharing #480 Bearly Family Wedding - I love Sandra's Bears - they were among the very first images of hers I worked with when I was on the Queen Kat DT and now she is still drawing these cuties!!!


I fussy cut the 3 bears - at the end of the post is the coloured image before cutting out for my tag art. They were coloured with copic markers. I made a triple tag for them to be mounted on - background is texture paste, stencil and gelato's in pastel colours plus I added some lace, ribbon, "love" lettering, a silver heart border and some glitter glue on their wings. Pics below show each character close up - so cute!!




And here they are after I coloured them and before I fussy cut the three of them out to use on my triple mixed media tags!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...