Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch....

September 26th 2016


New release day again at Sandra's Etsy Store - today I am sharing an "oldie" that has been rereleased into the store - #617 Honey Child & Jacko - such a cute image to colour and create with! Picture above shows her coloured with pastel pencils before I fussy cut her and added her to my mixed media journal page.


Page background was a gelli print and I thought the colours were well suited to the image - I added old book page "border" to the top and bottom and coloured with some old ink pads in orange/yellow tones.


Pumpkin cut outs are Silhouette files and I added wobbly eyes for some more character! Wording is computer generated, printed on kraft colour paper and torn out. I added a raffia bow to the top with the orange fibre. Very happy with how this turned out. I always say how great Sandra's images are to colour and create with!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...