Mummy Dust....

October 16th 2016
 

I'm playing along with the current challenge at the Sami Stamps Blog - theme of add some texture. I've created this halloweeny textured journal page for the challenge using "Mummy Girl" image available from Sami Stamps. I am also entering this at the Left of Centre Challenge Blog for their "Halloween with Sami Stamps" challenge - perfect for this Sami Stamps page!


This is a page in my black paged journal. I black Gessoed the page to start and then used gel medium to cover the whole page with muslin fabric and also added some gritty texture paste to some of the edges for even more texture - once everything was dry I used ink sprays in dark colours to add some colour.

 
I used a "Mummy Dust" label from on of the Gecko Galz collage sheets to add to the top corner and some calico & muslin scraps with a Ankh cross charm to the bottom. Digi stamp was coloured with copics, fussy cut and then I stuck on bits of calico to add texture to her "wrapping" LOL!! I added her to the page along with a few more scraps of fabric to finish off! Love how this turned out!
 


1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

Love all of the fabulous texture on this journal page! The colored cheesecloth is such a great idea and fabulous inky fun!

Thank you for joining us at Sami Stamps for our Add Texture challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...