Airless Chambers Blog is BACK!!!!!

August 2nd 2017

 
"Banshee" by Rick St Dennis

Yes Rick St Dennis' Airless Chambers Blog "DARK" challenges are back!! Perfect to dig all of your dark Rick St Dennis images out and create and join the creepiness!!!


I've created a page in one of my larger size journals - and just couldn't resist adding the "PMS" saying LOL - a bit of creepy scary humour!!!!!

Loved creating the background for this image - I added to a page I had been using as a "mop up" page - added lots of textured elements including paste, fabric, mesh etc. Ink sprays and water soluble crayons added more colour and dimension. Wording is computer generated. Digi was coloured with Copics and fussy cut. I just love how this turned out!


I'm also entering this in the current Dream in Darkness Challenge - I've obviously haven't used the "twist" they have for this month but am entering this as anything goes - it's still creepy and dark LOL!!


Make sure you check out the blog for all the DT inspiration and of course to add your dark creation! Rick's Zibbet Store has so many amazing dark creations - pop over and grab a few!

4 comments:

fiona mctiernan walker said...

A great make Sharon the sentiment made me laugh. Thank you.

Squiddy said...

Glad Dark is alive and well. Thanks for sharing at Dream In Darkness

DreamInDarkness said...

Awesome Dark! Love the wicked image and snarky good sentiment!
Kim

Sari / Granne said...

Well well, that's what I'd call PMS in big capitals, totally awesome image and love her in green. Gorgeous page, creepy and funny at the same time, also love the texture and dimension you have created. Thank you for joining Dream in Darkness, I hope to see you again this month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...