Together is Our Favourite Place to Be....

August 10th 2018


Sharing a journal page with a new set of digis by Vera Lane Studio - "Puddle Jumps" - she's so cute with her little Duck friend!!!

 
 
I'm entering this in the "J is for Junk" challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Blog. I've recycled an old book page as the background for this journal. I added the paint/stencil with my Gelli Plate - always get great effects from Gelli plating!!! Digi stamps coloured with copic markers and fussy cut and added to the page with some washi tape and muslin cloth plus a thesaurus page wording "together" and the rest of the quote is alos from the Vera Lane Digi Set!

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers again! This is delightful - I am such a big fan of how you use the Vera Lane digis, Jo x

Majo said...

Wow, I love all that textures! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers again!

Majo - DT ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...