Sorath Flies.......

January 12th 2019


Sharing my DT make for Hellgnomes Death Digis which are available at the Inked Artist Avenue Etsy Store!!! Love these "darker" style digis - so much fun to colour and create with! I've used "Sorath" one of my fav digis from Hellgnome!


Digi image coloured with pastel pencils and fussy cut and added to my textured background journal page - lots of layers and grungey style colours - perfect for the coloured digi! I added the little tile letters "fly" to finish off the page!

Make sure you check out the store and if you are on Facebook how about joining the "Fans" Group and seeing all the DT inspiration and sharing your creations! Inspiration at Instagram too!!!

I'm linking this dark creation up to the Dream in Darkness Blog where they encourage your creepier style LOL!!!!

1 comment:

junemac2 said...

wow magnificent, I love it
hugs June x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...