Blank Page Muse Stamps: Love U xxx

February 12th 2022


Sharing a creation for Blank Page Muse Stamps! If you pop over to the BPM Blog you can see the list and links to stamps used for this journal page!


Here's a quick outline of how I created my page!

I started by stamping the large alphabet letters onto kraft card and fussy cut.


Next I chose a range of stamps to create some patterned tissue paper to use on the background of my page!


I used gel medium to adhere torn pieces of my patterned tissue paper to the page background and allowed to dry.


I used gelato watercolour crayons to scribble around the border of the page - spritzed with water and smooshed with my fingers!


I then arranged and adhered my large fussy cut stamped letters and collage image - available from this Etsy Store: Xquizart - perfect gal for my "love" themed page!


Remember if you use the code BPMSharon at the store checkout you can save 15% on your stamp order - what better excuse do you need to go check out the huge range and nab some rubber stamps to create with! 
***Remember you can use this code at both the Blank Page Muse Store and the I Brake For Stamps Store!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...