Cardz 4 Guyz

November 5th 2014


I'm a Guest Designer at the Cardz 4 Guyz challenge blog this month so here's my first week's challenge card - theme of "Toys for the Boys" - would love to see what male themed creation you can make for this challenge!!


I've used Brentwood Owl yet again - LOL I just love him & this image is so versatile - he's available at the JessicaLynnOriginal Store!!

Patterned papers are digital and I got them from Etsy and the computer screen & wording were cut on my Silhouette - just love that cutting machine!!!

Stay tuned for next week as I will have a new creation for the new challenge!

3 comments:

Jane Willis said...

A super card, I love the colours and as for that owl, he's gorgeous! I've just been looking around your blog at the different ways you've used him, and I can see he's versatile too

Jane

Julie B said...

What a super card,love the owl and the papers you have used.:)

Kimbo said...

Great card Sharon, he made me smile x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...