Have a Cookie Sweet Xmas......

November 16th 2014

 
I just love to make non traditional style xmas cards - really I like anything non traditional LOL!

 
My xmas card uses a great stamp from the JessicaLynnOriginal Store - I love these Jasmine Becket-Griffith images - make sure you check this one out and the others in the range at the store - this one is all ready to be purchased for xmas!
 
Papers are digi from SheryK Designs Etsy Store - I love them beacuse they have lots of pinks and other soft colour tones - perfect for the more non traditional look!
 
I distressed the edges of all the patterned papers, added some pink mesh behind the image along with a flower embellishment and candy cane charm - so cute!
 
I'm going to have some fun and enter this card in a few challenges!
 
The Coffee, Chocolate & Cards Challenge Blog have a "Your Favourite Holiday" themed challenge this week so I'm entering there along with Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge Blog with their Anything goes challenge. The Crafty Catz Blog's theme is "Christmas is Coming" and the Ruby's Rainbow Challenge is "Non Traditional Christmas" - just perfect!

9 comments:

Basslady said...

a gorgeous card!
thanks so much for playing along with us at Craft-Challenge!

 

Hugs and kisses from germany,

silvi xoxo

Basslady said...

oops..i mean
thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Sharon love the image and colour's thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne x DT

Terry said...

Love all the festive paper layers! What a sweet image! Enjoy!

Linda said...

Oh really gorgeous! I love it! Your coloring is amazing! I do love you card.

Naomi Johnson said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Michele said...

this is absolutely gorgeous Sharon but i really wanted to stop by to tell you i saw your comment on my blog and i am so sorry about your cat. my heart goes out to you and your family. i am sending lots of love.

Joanne said...

Such a nice card, I love the layout and all the layers, super job! Thanx so much for playing along with us at CC&CC for our Favorite Holiday challenge. Joanne

Heather said...

This is definitely non-traditional, but it is still beautiful! Those papers are all so pretty and the image very fun. Thanks for playing with CSAYL. Sorry I'm so late in commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...