Spring is Sprung...

November 14th 2014


Had some fun making this double journal page for November! I used a great stamp set from JessicaLynnOriginal "Enjoying the Sounds of Spring" - I think I used nearly every stamp in the set - there are some great tiny stamps like the butterfly & ladybird that were just perfect for "dotting" around the pages!


I stamped Brentwood on card and coloured him and then fussy cut and added to the page. All the other stamping was direct to my Dylusions Sprays background. I made a flower stencil myself with a Silhouette design - I cut it from transparency and sponged ink over it.


 
 
If you haven't visited the JessicaLynnOriginal Store recently you really should check it out - a new look and lots of great stamps as well as a few cute digis!! And remember the JLO Store exclusively sells Jasmine Becket-Griffith Stamps - I have a great "non traditional" xmas card to share soon with a Jasmine Becket-Grifith stamp!

1 comment:

Ellis said...

Wonderful journal page you made, I like the litte owl. =)
Hugs, Elenor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...