Santa Claus is Coming to Town.......

November 2nd 2014


A new month which means a new Readers Art Quest at the Unruly Paperarts Blog and this month our prompt is "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" - perfect as Xmas is fast drawing near!!!

 
I couldn't resist using "Brentwood Owl" from JessicaLynnOriginal - a great little freebie available in the store! I added a JLO Poinsettia image to his t-shirt - coloured him in xmas colours and added a xmas hat from a collage sheet which I purchased at an Etsy store.


My journal page background was sprayed with Dylusions sprays and I made the holly stencil on my Cameo Silhouette and sprayed with white Dylusions - love the effect. Xmas tree is a Silhouette cut out. Wording was stamped with Stazon ink. A great fun xmas page!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Sharon... your journal page is so dang cute... I love how you took from so many different sources to complete your project. That little owl is adorable and the Dyllusions are beautiful !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...