Twilight!

March 11th 2013


Time for the new monthly challenge at the Movie Magic Monthly Challenge Blog - this month's theme is the "Twilight" Saga and make sure you check out the amazing inspiration from the other DT members!! My card uses an image from Wonderstrange - I just love their quirky designs!! I used last week's sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches but LOL am too late to enter it in their challenge as I am a bit slow getting this posted!!!! We can't wait to see what amazing creations everyone comes up with for this months movie theme!!

4 comments:

Terry said...

Love this cute couple! Love how you put this card together! Hope you had a great weekend!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

So cool.

Linda said...

OH boy this cracked me up! Love it. TFS

Ellis said...

Fantastic image and great card you made, I like the colors! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...