Gecko Galz Xmas Tags

October 21st 2013
Some more creation for Gecko Galz using images from the Christmas Kids Collage Set and the Altered Christmas Collage Set.



I just love the vintage style children. I added some fibres, braid, ribbon, lace and other little bits to finish them off as well as stamping the "to & from" words! Make sure you check out the new release products each month from Gecko Galz and keep an eye on the DT Gallery for lots of amazing inspiration for using all these products!


2 comments:

Linda said...

I just went right away and got the sheet of children. So sweet. Love your tags. I am going to use the images on my tickets for YPP this month. Thanks for sharing. I always love your creations.

Anonymous said...

Such sweet use of those images. Your tags look authentically vintage.
You look as though you are so prepared for Christmas - unlike myself.
Wishes
Lynne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...