Some Nude Inspiration......

April 6th 2015
Warning - nude image so if this is not for you click off now!!!!!!


I so love the "nudes" available at the SLS Lines Store - there are a couple, like this one, that you can buy individually but you can purchase a "colouring book" filled with them to add to your creations. I like that they are so tasteful.


This is up at the SLS Lines Blog as my inspiration post for April - make sure you are a follower of the SLS Lines Blog so you can keep up to date with new release images, our current challenge and DT Member inspiration posts!


I used Tim Holtz tissue paper for the background of my page and added a bit of a paint "wash' over the top plus a few drops of black paint. I really thought that the image was enough of a feature so I didn't want to spoil the page with too much else besides the nude sitting on a little piece of black netting fabric and then the Silhouette Cut "Bella" wording. I did distress the edge of the page with Distress Ink. Overall I'm really happy with this page - has a nice soft, subtle feel.

2 comments:

Nikki W said...

This is wonderful and very tasteful. Love it Sharon, a really great pagex

Michele said...

absolutely stunning sharon! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...