Deer Heart.....

October 17th 2015


A **NEW** Stamp Set Release today at JessicaLynnOriginal - "Love You Deer"!!



I've made some tags and a couple of xmas cards using the stamps from this set - a very versatile set - I know I say it all the time but I love stamps that have multiple uses so you really get your value!!


Both tags have ink spray backgrounds and then I added some washi tape in co-ordinating colours plus some sticky mesh and muslin cloth strips tied through the hole at the top. I stamped one image with brown ink & the other with black and then coloured them both with my new pastel pencils which I have been having fun with! I used sentiments from the stamp set to finish off these tags.



The cards below were made with some great digital patterned paper from Yellow Lemons Etsy Store - just love these grungey tattered style papers - good for xmas creations! These were coloured with pastel pencils too and I made the sentiments on the computer. The little xmas hats I added to these images are clipart files available from SLS Lines Etsy Store - perfect for turning any image into a xmas image!



Make sure you visit the rest of the DT and see what they have done with this stamp set - I love that we all have different styles and interpretations of using stamps - makes for lots of inspiration!!
 
Here's the links for some more inspiration:
 
Sharon - that's me & you are here already LOL!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeously festive and such brilliant art to showcase this new stamp release.
Wishes
Lynne

LeeAnn McKinney said...

Oh my goodness I would be so happy to find these tags on my gifts anytime of year :) Great Job

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...