Cardz 4 Guyz : In The Country...

July 5th 2016


For the month of July I am Guest Designer at the Cardz 4 Guyz Blog - I was guest designer about this time last year too - always love to have a challenge and create "male themed" cards! For this first week in July the theme is "In the Country"!!


Background paper was some left over I had from an "Aussie" card I made some time ago plus I added some hessian, sticky mesh, scrabble tiles "hee haw", silhouette fence and a string lasso!! Images coloured with Copics. I love the donkey over the fence - reminds me of Mr Ed the talking horse LOL!!


The 2 digi stamps I have used are by Sandra Caldwell and are available at her Etsy Store - #136 Mountain Man & #920 My Donkey.

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this challenge!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...