The Foxes....

January 7th 2016


My first post as a DT for Vera Lane Studio - Yay!! And today I am sharing 2 creations made using images from the brand new digi set "The Foxes" available in the Etsy Store!


Firstly this page in my A4 journal - as soon as I saw this Fox set I thought of the book/movie "Fantastic Mr Fox by Roald Dahl" - loved that movie so I based my page on that theme! Photo frame is also available from Vera Lane Studio - it is part of "The Photographer" set of digis and was perfect for my "Wanted Poster" LOL! Background is texture paste and stencil plus ink sprays and water soluble crayons. Wanted page printed on white paper and coloured with pastel pencils. I added brads in the top corners to make it look like it was pinned to the wall.


This next journal page is inspired by the "typing" phrase - "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"!! So I used the other fox image in the set plus the dog from "Whimsical Girl and her Shar Pei" digi set - also available in store!


Page background is gesso, texture paste, stencil and ink sprays. I "doodled" the border and then added the coloured and fussy cut digis - used the acorn as well from The Foxes set to make the fox look like he is jumping! Wording is computer generated.


So many amazing sets in the Vera Lane Studio Store plus so many more new sets coming this year so stay tuned! If you are on Facebook make sure you join the Vera Lane Studio Digi Stamps Group so you can see what everyone has been busy creating and to join our ATC swaps!

2 comments:

Carole J said...

Fabulous makes, Sharon, with The Foxes! Especially love your 'Wanted' posted - such a clever idea. x

Mischelle said...

Love this, Sharon! Such a fun and creative idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...