They Call me "Cujo"!!!

January 10th 2017
A bit of a "gory" ATC made for the "All Creatures Great and Small" ATC swap at the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group - think mine is the most gruesome made so far LOL but I couldn't resist!!!

 
I used "Carlos" digi stamp available at the Vera Lane Studio Etsy Store - he's really quite cute when he doesn't have blood on his teeth LOL! Hopefully the recipient of this ATC will be fine with this ferocious creature!
 
If you like making ATC's and love quirky images come and join the Facebook Group - regular swaps are held and participants are from all over the world!
 

2 comments:

Michele said...

excellently done! i remember that scary cujo! xo

Mischelle said...

I giggle out loud every time I see him! He is a keeper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...