Spread the Word.....

February 18th 2017


A fun ATC made for the current trade at the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group! I've used several images to compile" this gal for my ATC - that is the best thing about Vera Lane Studio digis - they are png files and you can mix & match!!


Gal is from the "Whimsical Garden Girl" Set, Hat is from the "Boutique Hats" Set, "Love" wording on the hat was a special freebie from Janet at Vera Lane and the hearts on the background are from the "Lil Love" Set. I printed the hearts direct to an ATC offcut of a lined index card and ink sprayed. Added some washi, fibre and computer generated wording. Digi image coloured with pencils and fussy cut. I edged the ATC with gold Smoosh!

I am entering this in the current "Hearts" ATC challenge at the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...