Valentine Angel....

January 13th 2018
I'm back designing for Sandra Caldwell for the next two months as guest designer - just love working with Sandra's quirky cute and fun digis!! Today I am sharing #2022 Valentine Angel - a brand new release for this week and available now in store!!!!


Such a little cutie! I've coloured here with Copic markers and fussy cut and added to a page in my black journal - great effect the bright pink with the black! I did some recycling too as the solid light pink square in the background is a paint chip sample, also added paper doiley, clear gold design vellum square scrap, washi tape, "love" lettering, sparkly gems and a heart puffy sticker in the top corner!


Here she is coloured up before I fussy cut her and added her to the page:


Showing the embellies added and painty background. A bit hard to see but she has sparkly wings and I used some glitter paint on the background too.

 
Pop to the Facebook Group for more DT creations using the new release digis for this week - they are all fabulous!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...