Blank Page Muse Stamps: I Think I'm Having a "Light Bulb" Moment!

24th August 2021


Today's mixed media journal page for Blank Page Muse combines collage elements and rubber stamps. The fab Steampunk themed gal is a collage image by Debbie Kerkof of Xquizart - you can find her digital elements HERE AT ETSY.

Rubber Stamps used are: Incandescent Light Bulb and Steam Bicycle available at the Blank Page Muse Store along with hundreds of other fab rubber stamps!

I started by creating my background page in one of my art journals. I had a page that had some "excess" paint swiped over it so that gave me some background colour. I added some patterned tissue paper with matt medium.


I used the "Steam Bicycle" stamp to create some background pattern. I also stamped the "Light Bulb" on white card, coloured and fussy cut to use.


I added some embossing paste through a stencil and added metallic embossing powder.


I arranged all my elements along with the Collage Gal and computer generated wording and adhered everything to the page background. I used cotton to make the light bubs look like they are hanging!


I love how this page turned out!


Don't forget to check out the links below for even more inspiration!

AND if you use the code BPMSharon you can get 15% OFF your order from the store!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...