Desert Islands Crafters Challenge

April 28th 2011
The latest 'itinerary' for this Desert Islands Crafters Challenge is based on the upcoming Royal Wedding! Here's the card that I have made using at least 3 items from the itinerary:


The items I have chosen are:
1. Princess Bride - I've used a gorgeous image from Karber Digital Images - "Deny" - and I have paper pieced her dress and gloves to make her look like a 'princess'!!!
2. Crown Jewels - she's wearing a beaded tiara and a little brooch on her dress!!!!!
3. Castle - the background picture is a castle of sorts - it certainly looks impressive!!!!
4. Lace/Ribbon - I've use some fancy fringing which I figure passes as this element!!


The patterned papers are from BasicGrey (or course - they are my favourites at the moment) and the stamped "Best Wishes" sentiment is from Kaszazz (my wonderful friend Wendy is a consultant).

A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge Blog are having "A Right Royal Knees Up" Challenge currently so I have entered Deny there too!
Cheers!!!!!!

6 comments:

Jingle said...

This is such a great card!

Saskia said...

So elegant! :)

Anonymous said...

Your princess is a real diva! Love the dimension in this piece.

Christine said...

Awesome girly card!

Terry said...

Such a fun card! Love the image and all the details!

Suzi McKenzie said...

Such a beautiful creation, very elegant.

Thank you for joining us at Desert Islands Crafters:)
Suzi
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...