Hildie and her BIG Flower!

April 30th 2011


Here's my latest "Hildie" card from CS Designs. She's such a cutie I just love colouring her and making cards! I've used orange Copics to colour her dress, shoes and BIG flower! The patterned papers from BasicGrey match in really well and I've based the card on the latest Sketch Challenge from the Stampin Royalty Challenge Blog (sketch below).


I've also used my Spellbinder Die Cuts to cut the various ahpes on this card as well as some little punchie flowers and leaves. I've used Stickles on Hildie's wings and the flower centres for a bit of sparkle! The great "Thinking of You" sentiment is also from CS Designs - and make sure you visit regularly for some great new designs being released in May - I can't wait!!!

Here's the sketch I have used for this card:



Also Crafts 4 Eternity have an anything goes challenge so Hildie has been entered at their blog! Fashionista Friday have a "things with wings' challenge and Hildie is a cute little faerie I've entered her here too!

6 comments:

pinky said...

What a cute little image, love this card. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Tessa Tegendraads said...

This card is so cute... love the colours, and I love the stamp: it is so cute!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I LOVE IT ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Xx Tessa

savvy teaching tips said...

I love your card. Hildie is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

jjcreations said...

Wonderful card, with such a cute image!!!

having a {me} day said...

This is just adorable! Love the image and the die cuts. keeley

lesleyworth said...

so sweet! love the colors! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...