A Purple Patch

May 6th 2011


Another post today but I wanted to get this 'purple' card made before the weekend for the Do You Stack Up Challenge and I wanted an excuse to use the new sentiment I have from CS Designs - "I Believe in Faeries"! Chris has a great new range of sentiments available so make sure you check them out at her store!


The beautiful purple themed collage pictures are from June at Dezinaworld. I made the background paper with white gesso and purple paint and a bit of gold paint too and I used the 'mesh' on the background paper to 'stipple' paint (idea from a tutorial by Janna!)and then I used the mesh on the card. I added some embellishments and fibres to finish it off! I love purple and as the DYSU Challenge was a purple colour theme there was no chance of not putting an entry in!


Do you believe in faeries??

7 comments:

Patrice said...

Yep i do, it 's a very beautiful piece of work Sharon!

greets
Patrice

WencheP said...

This is really a piece of art! Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Linda said...

Ohh this is wonderful! I love every element.

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Sharon,
One word .....
fabulous!
Wishes
Lynne M

sharring1477 said...

This is over the top! I like your design so much.
Very nice.
Sharon

Denise said...

100% stunning. I love it. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Unknown said...

fab collage - totally different look

kitten DYSU team

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...