We Can't All Be Stars!

May 12th 2011


Another wonderful new sentiment from CS Designs! "We can't all be Stars But we can all Twinkle"!
I've made a CAS card using the "Chloe with a String of Stars" image which fits perfectly with this new sentiment.


For this card I have used a pale blue Bazzil cardstock and printed the sentiment onto the base card. I have used my Spellbinder circles to cut the image and coloured Bazzill mount and adhered to the card. The image has been coloured with copics and some Stickles added to Chloe's wings and some little gold and blue stars added to the string of stars and also the star on the sentiment. I've used a corner punch to add a little bit of shape to the card corners.

2 comments:

Rose-Anne said...

Love the sentiment. You have some great cards.

Janna Werner said...

super sweet sentiment, the image fits perfectly :) Love the cas stlye, Sharon! Janna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...