Mini Dancer...

September 12th 2013
Today I am sharing another mini journal page I have decorated using this gorgeous "Bearly a Ballerina" image from Sandra Caldwell available from the Queen Kat Designs Store.



Background has been made similarly to the July Calendar Journal pages I shared a few days ago - square ink pads applied directly to the page and as these did not seem to want to dry I coated the entire page with sparkly embossing powder and heat embossed it to seal it all - and I do love the effect! You can see the bit of sparkle in the pictures. My little ballerina has been coloured with Copics, fussy cut and adhered to the page along with some die cut ballerina slippers!


I am entering my page in the September Challenge at the Sparkle and Sprinkle Creative Challenges Blog - theme is "Anything Goes with Glitter, Embossing Powder and/or Flocking" and as I have embossed the whole background page with glittery & gold powder I think this will qualify!!

6 comments:

Ellis said...

Such a lovely ballerina page and the die cut shoes are perfect! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Terry said...

Love that dainty little dancing bear, so beautifully colored! The checkered background is perfect for her!

Netty said...

Loving your gorgeous dancing bear.
Annette x
http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

She is coloured so beautifully - full of sweetness.
Wishes
Lynne

Barbara Bruder said...

This page in your journal is adorabe I like the background you made and finishing it off with the embossing powder really looks great!! Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month. Hugs, Barbara { personal blog - Art and Soul Creations}

Anne Temple said...

Beautifully done. Love the background. So glad you joined us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...