Blank Page Muse: Time Flies

February 18th 2024

Today I am sharing a mixed media journal page using stamps available in store plus collage image and stencil from my stash.

Stamps used:
Dragonfly by Pam Bray Designs
Time Flies Word Stamp

I had a page in my journal that I had painted with excess paint so I decided to finish it off with a Steampunk theme.


Dragonfly by Pam Bray Designs
Time Flies Word Stamp



I added texture paste through a stencil and once dried I painted over the texture with Lindy's Magicals.
I stamped the little cogs/gears stamp over the background. I added embellishments, bits of washi and book page along with a fab Steampunk Cutable image from my local scrapbook store click here!


Check out my blog for more inspiration! 

***Remember to us the code BPMSharon at the store for 15% off ***
So many fab stamps to choose from!
Note: you can use the code at either the IBFS Store OR the BPM Store - why not do an order from each and increase your stash!

And visit our social media sites for more stamping fun!
I Brake For Stamps -https://ibrakeforstamps.com/ 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...