Hugs & Kisses

February 7th 2012


Some more inspiration for our "All You Need is Love" Challenge at Art With No Boundaries!! For this card I've used a great new "Expressive Heart" design from CS Designs along with a new Valentine Sentiment also from Chris. LOL it's a very "pink" card but I love pink!!!!


We would love you to join the challenge - a great time of the year for "love" themed creations!!!

Try it on Tuesday have a great new theme "a Lurve t'ing" and I'm also entering this card at The Pink Elephant "Pink" themed challenge and the Come and Get It Challenge Blog have a "Love" theme and The Secret Crafter Blog has a "Hugs & Kisses" challenge which is perfect for this card!!!

18 comments:

Yvonne said...

I LOVE your heart faces, Sharon!

Daniella said...

Those are beautiful Valentines!!
xxDaniella

Terry said...

What a fabulous use of colors and I do love those hearts with faces! Too adorable!

Franz♥ said...

What an amazing creation, Sharon!

Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

Hugs, Franz.

Ellis said...

Fantastic card, great background and highlightning of the new Expressive hearts! =)
Hugs, Elenor

2amscrapper said...

I love these heart shaped faces!

Linda said...

Sharon every time I see one of your cards I say Wow. You Wow me with every creation you make. This is so clever and amazing. I love it.

Tracy Heaton said...

Fab creation - thanks for joining us at SCSC
Tracy x

trisha too said...

This is a wonderful card, Sharon! Hey, I think I WILL play along, thank you for the invitation!

:)

Jenn Borjeson said...

Sharon, this is simply gorgeous!

Marjie Kemper said...

That's a great image... love how you kept it plain in the back and glammed up the ones in front.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and perfect for a more contemporary Valentine.
Wishes
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous card, perfect for Valentine's Day.

Anonymous said...

This is the second card I have seen with this image. It is so different and I really like it. Thanks so much for taking part in this week’s Love challenge on Come and Get it Challenge Blog.

Rene said...

I'm impressed!! I really love what you made. The background is stunning!!
WOW!!
Hugs
Rene

Vicki Romaine said...

Really, really nice. Love the background.

Angela Weimer said...

A really great card. Love how different it is. Thanks for joining us at TIOT and have a wonderful day. Angela

Unknown said...

A fabulous card such and unusual design x Thanks for playing along at Try it on tuesday x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...