Warrior Pose!

February 12th 2012
Dude Time Doodles have this great "Zeke Zorro" image for their Guest Designer / Freebie Challenge. LOL when I read that they wanted to see a humorous creation I couldn't resist!! I think the Dude Time Doodle images are just perfect for the "men" in your life - I was lucky enough to win some images last year and have had some fun with them: click here to see my "mechanic" xmas card and here for my "fisherman" card.


So for this card with "Zeke" I immediatley thought he looked like he was doing some yoga or if he wasn't doing yoga he needed to so he could RELAX and celebrate his birthday!!!! Notice he has a "mask" on?? Well if this was an "Aussie" Bloke doing Yoga he would probably be trying to hide the fact LOL!!!!!


I printed a yoga "definition" on cardstock along with the Warrior Pose sign and Birthday greeting!! Zeke has been coloured with Copic Markers and I've layered all the co-ordinating card & papers to put the card together. I hope you get a laugh from this - I just couldn't resist having some fun with this image!

12 comments:

Anne Temple said...

So very clever and a great way to use Zeke. So glad you joined us for the Freebie/Guest Designer challenge this week at Dude Time Doodles.

Linda said...

Oh my goodness this is great! I love the yoga definition. What a great card. I am in a water yoga class and we have a couple of men that would get a kick out of this card. They would totally get it . Oh my son has gone to a hot yoga class he would get it too. I may have to make one of these. Thanks for the great idea!

Anonymous said...

LOL
Love your statement about an Aussie bloke!!!!!
Great colours, so perfect for this image.
Wishes
Lynne

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Sharon, fab colouring of Zeke, Thanks for playing along with us at Dudetime Doodles.
Kevin xx

Netty said...

He looks great........and loving those words, a fabby design Sharon, x

Ellis said...

You've made a great card with Zeke! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Dawn said...

Sharon this is just perfect!!! It never occured to me that Zeke was doing yoga but you're right!
Thanks for playing along at Dude Time Doodles!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fantastic birthday card for a young guy.

Cleota said...

Too funny! Love what you've done with Zeke! Thanks for joining our freebie challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon.

Cleota
DTD Dudette & Sponsor Coordinator

Michelle B. said...

Hee hee, love your take on Zeke! So glad you joined us at Dude Time Doodles!

Tammy said...

Awesome card! Love the idea of using a definition for a sentiment! Thanks for joining the challenge at Dude Time Doodles!

Shelly Schmidt said...

LOL This is a fabulous card! I love the sentiment- and the fun story that goes along with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...