Land of Fantasy

February 27th 2012


A brand new challenge today at The Cheerful Stamp Pad - Land of Fantasy and this week the sponsor is Michelle Perkett Studio - I love Michelle's designs and they are just perfect for this themed challenge.


I've made my card using Lilly the Fairy of Enchantment and I tried covering the whole image with fine glitter to make her look sparkly!!! The colours haven't quite come out as they really are. I used the latest sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches to put this card together!

We hope you can join us this forntight!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how sweet this is Sharon! Love this colour combination and your fairy is so pretty! Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment, all the best from the Netherlands, Ira x

Dr. Mary said...

Wow, this is really beautiful!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful card, love the colors.

Linda said...

So sweet. I love the layout you used!

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful colors, Sharon! Love that fancy edge base for your fairy.

Anonymous said...

Not only beautiful colours but it looks so shimmery and ethereal.
Wishes
Lynne

Michelle said...

Sharon, this is so stunning as always you make something beautiful with my images, and your Fiona card is darling! Thank you so much for all of your support, I cant thank you enough!

Hugs,

Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...