Zombie Love!

Feburary 10th 2012


I didn't think I would get this card posted in time for the Dilly Beans "Zombie Love" Challenge this week as my internet connection has been down for 24 hours and I have been "not happy"!!! But I've just scraped in with a few hours to spare!!


I've used this cute little Heart Monster from Dilly Bean Stamps and have used the latest Inspirational Card Sketches "sketch" and some new papers from So Sophie to make this little card along with some new flower die cuts.

11 comments:

Andrea C said...

He is too cute, great card x

DonnaMundinger said...

I LOVE him and your colors are GORGEOSU! So happy your internet came up. Sooo adorable. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans this week. xxD

Netty said...

Loving your heart monster, he is great fun and a fab card Sharon. Enjoy the weekend, x

Susie Little said...

What a fun card, great take on our sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ICS!xx

Anonymous said...

Totally love it! So cool, Sharon!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How fantastic, such a funny and colorful piece.
Have a great weekend.

She's a Color Queen said...

Don't you just love this guy!! Perfect!

Arielle H Gordon said...

LOL - your card cracks me up Sharon - that image is so funny! Great colors, btw! Thanks for joining us at the Dilly Beans Challenge this week!

Mari said...

Love that image ! Fun card :) Thank you for playing at ICSketches this week !

Linda said...

Here is another one I missed. I must have had a couple of busy days.
This one cracks me up! That is one adorable and funny image. Love your flowers too.

Ellis said...

Love your little zombie, make me smile!
Hugs, Elenor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...