Mastering the Art of Dancing...

February 21st 2012
Some more "inspiration" to encourage you to enter our current Art With No Boundaries Challenge - "Let the Dancer in You Escape"!!!


I've used a gorgeous new dancer "Plie" from CS Designs to make this step fold card - you can find the template here - I work in Metric so I did a search for measurements and it led me to that blog post!!!
The dotty border, diamond background and original sentiment are all from Chris' "Express Yourself" series of images. I just love all the elements to mix & match on my cards.


Images are coloured with Copic Markers and I've added some little jewels to the "dots" on the diamond background for a bit of sparkle. I'm really happy with this card - I've had some fun this last week making different "fold" cards!

I would love to see your "dancing" creations so please link up to our new challenge!!

14 comments:

She's a Color Queen said...

WOW Sharon, this is fantastic. As usual your work is always a huge inspiration to me, you are so talented!!! This is adorable, it has to be one of Chris images - too cute!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous card, love the colors.

Ellis said...

Fantastic card Sharon, nice colors too and that's a great fold! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Netty said...

Loving those terrific dancers and of course its a fab card Sharon, x

Jenn Borjeson said...

Wow - love how you colored the background diamonds, so cool! This is just fantastic, Sharon! :)

Linda said...

Oh this is adorable and so true! If your heart feels the music your feet will follow.

Shelly Schmidt said...

WOw- how cool is this!!! I love everything about this! Oh- I forgot to say congrats last time I stopped by - saw you were a winner at Dude Time Doodles!

Beverly G said...

These folds add extra challenge, don't they. Love your colors on this one.

Shelley said...

Awesome card! Love the color combo,the images and the fold.

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Great card, great images, great colors, Just Great!!

Marjie Kemper said...

I'm so loving this dancer! The folds are very cool, and what a wonderful sentiment!

Electra said...

This is so bright and fun, Sharon!

trisha too said...

Sharon, this is so joyful!

:)

judyjstamper said...

Oh my gosh, what an adorable card ~ steps and dancing...how well they go together! and the little dancer, papers, and coloring are so sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...