Back to School

August 30th 2012
Oops I'm a bit late posting my post for the new Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge this week!!! Our theme is "Back to School" and we have a great new sponsor for this week "Back to Paper" who have provided the image I have used for my ATC along with a prize for this weeks winner! We would love you to join us this week - last week we had a great amount of entries so we can't wait to see your creations for this new challenge!!


I've used pages from an old text book I had along with some graph paper and some cool little collage rules I have had for ages & just a touch of red!!!

I'm also entering this at the new Do You Stack Up Challenge as they also have a Back to School Theme!

11 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Great collage, looks fab.

Anne Temple said...

So very cool. Love how you didn't color the image, except for the touches of red. Great way to use old text books too.

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Lovely card.I really liked your collage idea.Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week.
Hugs
Archana

Denice said...

This is wonderful Sharon....love the all white, with a touch of red!
All the torn background papers are perfect for this adorable ATC!
:Dxx

Helen Berry said...

This is really cute! Thanks so much for joining us at DYSU this week ;)

WencheP said...

This is just great. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Jenn Borjeson said...

Sharon, she's so pretty this way - what a great idea! :)

Ren-Yi said...

Oh this is superb! i love the nice sketchy look on this! Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

Marjie Kemper said...

Love this collage. The images are too sweet... the bright apple really pops along with #1.

Pauline said...

This is fab, I love the uncoloured image, and the wonderful layers.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

Unknown said...

I love this! The papers and textures are perfect. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...